2007 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2007 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Surprise, surprise!
By Gordon on 06/03/08 09:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

On a return trip to Dallas, TX from Austin our average mph was 73 & gas consumption was 32 mpg (did hit 33 for a short time). Can't beat that with a stick!!

Got A Lemon
By 2007 TL on 05/31/08 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

In first 11 months car was back to the dealer for 34 business days for repairs. While the car has some zip, many problems have plagued this car. Engine would not turn over 3x and have replaced 3 batteries due to short in Hands Free Link and took dealer 2 times to correct the problem. Car alarm chip has been replaced 2x as alarm goes off randomly. Trunk latch has broken 2x and replaced by the dealer. Car handles well in warm weather but does not handle snow well at all. Expected a better experience for the price I paid for the vehicle.

Best value in luxury market
By Jeff on 04/26/08 21:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Had the car for a year now, it's a huge step up from the Accord I was previously driving. It's a great deal, the competition costs thousands more for the same features. Gas mileage is great too, on a 500 mile road trip I averaged 34 MPG! This car isn't for everyone though. Those looking for the ultimate sports sedan (think BMW minded buyers) will say it's FWD and not sporty enough. Those wanting a cushy serene ride (think Lexus ES) will say it's too sporty and has too much road noise. You can't please everyone but for me this car is what I consider to be an ideal blend of everything. It doesn't excel at any one particular thing but does everything very well.

No complaints on gas economy
By NIKKIMACH on 04/04/08 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Over the last 4800 miles, the computer tells me I'm averaging 28MPG. Nothing wrong with that. Getting a fuel warning at 13 gallons is annoying; dealer tells me it can't be fixed. Otherwise, this is a great car - wonderful integration of electronic and mechanical bits, thoughtfully engineered, quick and comfortable. This is my fourth Acura (2 TLs, 2 MDXs) and I've never been left by the side of the road, something my BMW-owning friends can't say Plus, my TL will suck the doors off a 528, sounds just as good doing it, and costs 10 grand less similarly equipped.

Best car I've had up to date
By Odilia on 03/24/08 17:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best car up to date. Good driving experiences, great leg room.

Great Car
By TLover on 03/05/08 13:39 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Most luxurious sedan for this price range. Very satisfied with the interior qualities compared to other competitors.

Sporty Sedan
By Ed on 01/03/08 14:24 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving a number of sedans, I chose the TL over the Infiniti G35X. The TL is roomier and has a sporty ride with tight handling. (I loved the growling exhaust of the G35X but my wife thought it was too noisy. Oh well.) So far I haven't experienced any rattling and cabin noise which is a common complaint. I'm 6'3" and have trouble positioning the seat and steering wheel for optimal comfort. My hands and arms get sore on long trips. I'm clearly biased toward the Acura. This is the third Acura I've owned. I traded in a 1990 Legend. I hope to keep the '07 TL for many years as well.

Bang for the Buck
By Acura TL on 12/31/07 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2006 BMW 5 series and this car great compared to it's rivals. The interior has a very specious more room . The music system and navi is top of the line and the seats are very comfortable. Belive me this car is very fun to drive.

Tight and nimble
By Rick on 12/10/07 12:00 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has about as much fun as you do. It corners nimble and stays on line in the direction it is pointed. The suspension gets into front and rear tires when tight cornering and launches the car out of the turns into the straights with positive acceleration pushing you back into the seat.

2007 3.2 TL
By Enthusiast on 12/01/07 16:44 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car because of its design and reliability. The second week I had ignition problem, which was fixed by the dealer. The car drives well and I feel very secure behind the wheel. But, the squeaks and the little noises drive me crazy. With every additional mile, the noises increase exponentially. The noise problem is present in every heavy car. I had a GS before, which was no stranger to the constant sounds but the noises are profoundly present in this car more than others. I would think again before buying this car again.