2007 Acura TL 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2007 TL-S type Carbon Bronze

2007 Acura TL Type-S - Consumer Review

2007 TL-S type Carbon Bronze Pearl
By BabyGee on

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have a 2005 MDX and recently we needed a second car. After test driving three different Acura models, I chose the TL. The car was far superior to the TSX (in quality as well), and also had a more sleek and mature personality than the RDX. Since we have an MDX, I opted for a nicer, smoother and more sophisticated TL. I chose the S-series to get the manual transmission - lots of fun. The car is subtlely aggressive, yet practical too. My kids fit easily and safely, and the gas mileage is AOK (25 mpg mixed (city/hwy)). Love my Acura(s)!

Favorite Features

Nav, DVD audio, voice control, two-tone leather, interior lighting, power, handling, audio system, comfort, fun factor. One touch button moon roof. All instrument settings illuminate (RED) - not so on the 2005 MDX. Thanks Acura!

Suggested Improvements

Minor: The arm rest interferes with cup holder if you need to slide forward. Then you cannot open it to get at things. The passenger seat should have height adjustment. Maybe AWD version next time?