2007 Acura TL Type-S Consumer Reviews 10

2007 Acura TL Type-S - Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Upgraded To TL Type S
By Art on 10/29/06 19:08 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Type-S Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just upgraded my 2005 Acura TL for the 2007 Acura TL Type S and was very surprised on the way it handled and looked. The 2007 Type S felt tighter around the corners and the acceleration was much quicker than my 2005 TL. As for the exterior of the car, I was very impressed on the changes that they made including the side mirrors, exhaust system, and the added fog lights. It looks very sharp! As for the interior, I love the ambient red lights in the Type S compared to the ambient blue lights. The Navi was upgraded and works to perfection and I especially like the MP3 hookup so I can connect my iPod. This is a "No Brainer" for all of the TL enthusiasts. I will be keeping this one!!

very good car
By gil's review on 10/27/06 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Type-S Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am in love with this new car. It has very exhilarating performance. I think that the fuel economy is marginal. The transmission shifts quick and smooth.The TL Type-S is the perfect blend of performance and luxury comfort.The STANDARD rearview camera is very convenient. The nav system is very easy to use and to understand. Love the STANDARD bluetooth.