The rattles and the jerking finally won.
By samsam on
2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I was so excited when I bought my 2006 TL. It was and still is one of the best looking cars on the road. However, after just one week the rattles began. I should have listened to other reviews. I tried for 2 years to pretend they didn't bother me because the car is beautiful and reliable. The real problem is the ride to the TL's prior to 2007 suspension upgrade was just too rough and it shakes everything loose. You can't even enjoy the DVD audio because ALL the speakers rattle and no one at my Acura dealership could fix them. I had a 2007 loaner once and noticed they finally fixed the suspension-that car was quiet. I finally gave up and traded it in this month (not for another Acura).
Favorite Features
Beautiful car. Beautiful transmission. Great navigation (the best). Great gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Well they recognized the suspension shaking everything loose and already fixed that in 2007. Torque steer is bad, even if you're not a speed demon through the corners. Please, believe me if you're looking at a used 2004 to 2006 TL - EVERYTHING rattles.