Beautiful Looking & Driving Car-Love It!
By AmyB on
2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I bought a 2006 in Feb of 2009 and I love it! Best driving car I've owned, even compared to a luxury sports car I have. A mechanic I know described it as "the car that you feel one with when you drive it!", and he's exactly right. Smooth, beautiful, easy ride, without being cushy or boring. In other words it has great road feel in a good way, but is not hard...it's nimble, agile, firm but smooth as silk. Beautiful interior....open & airy, with classic sleek styling and perfect ergonomics. This is a lovely car, inside and out. A lot of comfort, luxury and style for the price range. Only been two months but so far so good....Loved it instantly upon first test-drive and even more now!
Favorite Features
Open, airy, pretty interior. Good sized, wide sunroof that sits and curves over my head, rather than too far back as other cars have. Exterior shape and styling. Comfortable seats.
Suggested Improvements
Wish it got a little better gas mileage, but not worse than I expected for 6 cylinders. I like that the seat moves back to let me in, but wish I could stop that setting for times I don't want to keep having to move it up again; also might wear out the seat motor needlessly. All else is great!