2006 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Great car
By Jim on 11/01/06 16:43 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased this for my wife. This is best car that we have ever owned. Great ride, very smooth. Excellent acceleration. Nothing about this car that we do not like. Look forward to many years of comfortable safe driving.

Grinning from ear to ear
By tom s on 11/01/06 12:18 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Test drove many competitors and the winner was the TL. Great handling for fwd (which I want for traction in the north country) and you do not notice the torque steer unless the vehicle is taken to the limits, which few people do on a regular basis. Everything is standard on the TL. This vehicle is really fun to drive. The only problem I have is trying to get my wife out of the driver’s seat.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!
By Desi on 10/31/06 04:13 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted a new car, didn't need it but I wanted one. I had to choose between several cars and I chose this one because of all of the things it came with. If you don't like a sports car and you want something practical then, purchase a Honda or Toyota. I'm a single mother and my daughter just loves talking to this car and playing with the navigation system.

Not Too Shabby
By bgk99 on 10/29/06 17:32 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned for two months. I'm used to sports cars (MBZ, Porsche 911, Infiniti G-35) but having a baby so needed something more "family" like. It's a bit underpowered but has decent pickup - mileage is lacking - handling is pretty smooth but not excellent. So far, so good.

You get what you pay for... not here!
By TL06 on 10/27/06 07:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My better half needed a new vehicle. She didn't want to spend over 30K. My only condition was that it have a Nav system. After looking around and pricing everything out there, nothing could beat the value vs price of the TL. Even if purchased at MSRP you are getting a great vehicle with tons of great features.

Beautiful Car
By PhxSun on 10/25/06 20:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Performance Tires, Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car in October of 06. Fun to drive and fast! I love the way the car handles and a very quite ride. The navigation is really nice. The exterior and interior are sporty. I am 6'3" and I am comfortable. Gas mileage is great.

It's Only A Car!
By Carlos A. Lopez on 10/25/06 17:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Nice to drive and own but fuel economy for heavy footed people like me doesn't go too well with this car! V6 is great but you pay for what you get. Overall good, quality vehicle.

Good, but not perfect
By evo34 on 10/20/06 13:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

See pros and cons below...

Excellent Value Near Luxury/Sport Sedan
By Allen D. on 10/17/06 06:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped several cars within the luxury and near luxury class. I can break the survey down four ways: Price Dependent, Price Independent, Performance Real World and Performance All Out: Price Dependent: Excellent Price Independent: Very Good Performance Real World: Excellent Performance All Out: Very Good Roll in resale value and maintenence, and the TL should be a "must drive" for anyone shopping in this class.

WOW!!
By Ray on 10/15/06 06:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Truly the deal of the year! The TL was recommended and I could tell immediately that based on other evals and recommendations that this was the car to check out. I bought it and love every minute I drive it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.