2006 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Ambers Review
By Erica on 01/02/06 09:08 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Performance Tires, Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing. I just love the navigation system, the heated seats and the comfort. It is such a smooth ride. I look forward to driving that car almost everyday, if I didn't have another car I use for running.

Luxury and quality at a great vaule
By stor_nut on 01/02/06 00:13 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After comparing the Infinity G35 and the Acura TL, I had to purchase the 2006 TL. While the G35 is a blast to drive, the TL offers too many features and is too good a value to pass-up. The styling is eye-catching, the performance is good, and the quality/reliability is legendary. The TL has high-end features previously found in cars that cost $40-$50K (navigation, dual-climate control, heated seats, XM radio, Bluetooth phone, tire pressure monitor, etc...). After negotiating, I got the car for exactly the price I wanted and it was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. I'm looking forward to driving this car all year!!

Lots of fun for the money
By Rocky on 12/31/05 17:05 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The Acura TL is much more than a fancy Honda Accord. It may be based on the Accord but has the look, feel and features of a much more expensive sports sedan. After driving mine for 2 months I understand why Consumer Reports named the TL top in its class...above even the BMW 3 series. The TL is so much fun to drive that I now volunteer to run errands for everyone in the family.

My New TL
By MGySgt on 12/31/05 05:24 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

We just picked up our new TL after months of agonizing research. The car is everything we hoped it would be. I bought it for $100.00 over invoice at Criswell Acura in Annapolis, Maryland. Very professional (and amusing) staff. Car was well prepped and they explained everything to us. So well, we were even able to use the Navigation system on the first try.

Great Value
By Nick on 12/31/05 02:30 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've had a Maxima for 4 years and had every intention of getting an '06. I drove the Mazda Speed 6, a handful of SUVs, the '06 Maxima and finally this TL. By far, the TL is the best vehicle for the money and a significant upgrade against the competition. The low-end torque is a plus over the Maxima. The build quality is truly in cut above the rest (at least in my snack bracket). For me, the blend of luxury and performance are what attacted me to the car and keep me smiling. Can't believe this is a base vehicle with no options!

New Owner
By Justin on 12/28/05 01:32 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had the car for 2 months now. I've made my selection based on total overall value, with specific focus on long term retention. I've had my Dodge PU for 8 years; I plan to keep both the Dodge and TL for 8 more.

Best car in its class
By vince M on 12/23/05 23:21 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Chose the 2006 TL after extensive research and after 1500 miles I think it,s a very good but not excellent car.Sure the look, the nav., the audio, are all very nice but the important issues are the dynamic and handling qualities.Here goes:It is fast,powerful,corners well when dry,shifts smoothly, and fun to drive.Now the negatives: Front wheels spin too easily on take off,torque steer is moderate,only fair in rain and snow,turn circle poor.

Love my Acura TL
By AZ_michael on 12/23/05 10:15 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have been waiting 2 years to get a TL. I have been watching this car since it came out in 2004. Researched and test drove all of the other's 325i, G35, C230, ES330 and others. This car is the flat out best car for your money. The car drives like a dream no rattles and it is FAST. The Navi is awesome and voice recognition is very cool. You can say "go home" and the car will calculate the best way home. Love the interior quality, leather is plush and cushy. Interior layout is advanced but not overwhelming. Love the LED blue lighting. If your looking for a car with great features test drive a TL you'll want to buy one.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By Chris on 12/23/05 10:13 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've only owned two other Acuras, RSX's before this TL. Being about $12,000 more it is so worth the extra money and bigger monthy payment. The car has class is very well designed and has plenty of power on tap if needed. Its also has a really great, thought-out interior, everything is within reach. Its very quiet and the sound system is awsome! Buy this car you will not regret it. I plan to get at least 10+ years from it.

Sweet car
By scs on 12/15/05 23:47 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Nav System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Researched the 3 series, G35, IS350, and the TL got my vote.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.