2006 Acura TL 3.2L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 2

2006 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Base Sedan (3.2L V6 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific TL model:
love my new TL
By bill on 04/17/06 17:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I finally purchased my TL after test driving the Cadillac CTS and Dodge Charger R/T several times. Neither of these other vehicles could compare to the handling and comfort of the TL. It took me 2 months to finally purchase my white diamond TL and I love it! I find myself doing all the running of errands just to find an excuse to drive her. She's comfortable, well equipped and the sound system is top notch! I found no other car out there to comparem to the quality and comfort of the TL. Way to go Honda, great job!

Great Car, but a bit to to Improve
By ATM on 01/03/06 22:04 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I really did my research before I purchased the TL. The Acura TL is the BEST combination of performance (2nd overall), design (1st), and value (1st). It has a sports suspencion so you will feel bumps, accelerates very quickly and has great balance around turns.

nice, but flawed
By nccx on 11/20/05 15:20 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

PRO: Lots of engine power,and a nice sound system. CON: It does have several big problems. The torque steer in first gear with a stick is SCAREY. IT CAN almost steer YOU OFF THE ROAD. The low wind dam under in the front will scrape on most downhill driveways. The turning Radius is very large for a midsized car, It remind me a large truck. The lack of a bump strip on the sides has resulted in may dings on the doors. The rear bumper seems to get dinged easily. It not a great amount of fun to drive. It drives more like a good family sedan (Accord, Passat, or Camry) than a sport sedan.