2005 Acura TL Consumer Review: Used TL

2005 Acura TL - Consumer Review

3.2 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Used TL
By smoke'em on

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my white TL with 60k earlier this year. I was hesitant since it had so many miles but the car runs like a champ. I have put on about 15k mile on it in 10 months and it runs perfect! I came from owning 3 V8 Mustangs, 1 of which had 400rwhp... the TL is just as much fun to drive as those and it's probably faster than my old 5.0. What really attracted me to the Acura was the interior. I test drove many cars from MB, BMW, Lexus and the Acura's was easily the best. My vehicle has 75k on the odometer now the interior still looks new, GPS/Bluetooth are still top notch compared to new 2009 vehicles... to top it off the pricing on these vehicles is great as well.

Favorite Features

Everything in the car can be controlled by the steering wheel. Intelligent design interior, still has sport to it with a good amount of torque. Blue LED interior at night is easy on the eyes. Best designed best fit and finish of any car in it price range period and that includes new models.

Suggested Improvements

Nicer wheels, bigger breaks, RWD, sport suspension option, real time GPS w/weather and traffic updates. Cheaper prices on regularly scheduled maintenance. Also provide easy access to the maintenance coding.