2005 Acura TL Consumer Review: Luxury + Peformance = TL

2005 Acura TL - Consumer Review

3.2 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Luxury + Peformance = TL
By EverydayDriver on

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a pre-owned black Acura TL about 4 months ago. I love this car. One of the best cars I've ever owned. My TL came with an OEM body kit and 18" A-spec wheels, looks very clean and aggressive. Interior is nice and comfy. Nice aluminum and wood trim. Big touch-screen navigation is very helpful but software seems dated compared to my wife's Benz navigation. The car picks up pretty quick on the freeway. I'll be going 80 but it feels like I'm going 60. It does drink gas like crazy though. $40 of gas will last about 260 miles only. This is an overall GREAT car. You will not be disappointed.

Big touch screen navigation. Heated leather seats. OEM body kit. 18" A- Spec wheels. Bluetooth. Exterior styling.

I am color blind so red gauge needles on black background is hard to see during the day. RWD would make this car perfect. More HP couldn't hurt either. Better MPG. Lots of squeaks when driving down bumpy road. iPod connection would be nice too.