Luxury & Performance at its BEST.
By Average Joe on
2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
My old car was an 2007 Accord Coupe EXL. It was boring. I didn't want to pay for a car I didn't like driving so I traded it for a used Acura TL. Best decision I ever made! I picked up my black TL with 60K miles on it. Yeah that's a lil high but Acuras are known to last a long time. I LOVE this car! Looks clean and sporty on the outside, nice and luxurious on the inside. Performs as good as it looks! Picks up fast off the line. My TL came with the underbody spoiler kit and 18" A-spec wheels! Looks so nice! I couldn't say no at the dealership! It has every single option available. Navi, heated seats, auto dim mirror, everything. I can't say enough about this car! Highly recommend it.
Favorite Features
Nice big touch screen navi. OEM body kit. 18" factory A-spec wheels (check eBay, they're worth it). Exterior styling. Interior comfort. 270 HP. Wood and aluminum trim. Big moon-roof. Bluetooth. Climate control can be operated without using touch screen navi. This one's a keeper.
Suggested Improvements
RWD would make this car AMAZING! Better gas mileage. More HP would be a plus! Some road noise. I hear squeaks and cracks when driving down a bumpy road. Other than that, I LOVE THIS CAR. The new TL is SUPER UGLY!!!