2005 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Perfection
By Chuck on 12/14/06 13:58 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The finest automobile I have ever owned. Better gas mileage than advertised at 32-34 mpg on trips, 25- 27 in town.

TL - Go for it
By Theresa MR on 12/02/06 06:02 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Sound system is the best. The car is not too big or small very roomy rear seats. Very reliable and great lines. My first more expensive car and I feel is well worth the extra money.

Great car - first year of ownership
By KJW73 on 11/03/06 08:19 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car! This November 2006, I will have owned the car for one year (approx. 9800 miles) and the experience has been terrific. I never thought that I would like a sedan, but this car has everything to enjoy. The navigation is especially user friendly; never had a problem with it and has always been accurate. The seating is comfortable on long and short hauls. The interior quality so far is very good; I have the parchment colored leather and it is easily soiled, so you have to keep up on cleaning it often. The TL is very quick considering its size. Love the get-up-and-go of the 270 horses.

My Awesome Black Beauty
By A. Vierra on 10/14/06 18:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my TL...Feels great everytime I sit behind the wheel...Love everything about it cept that leather tends to wear out in the area where I get in and out of the car...My Pebl cell phone isn't compatible with car altho it's listed as it should be...

I love this car!
By A Humphreys on 09/27/06 08:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I do love this car, it's fun to drive and amazingly reliable. The navigation system is extremely easy to use and has saved me so much time and money - I suspect navi systems will become standard in cars....

Love it
By Mark Satlof on 09/23/06 18:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've driven my TL for almost year and except for the trunk size, there's not much i would change. I've been on long trips and lots of city driving. it's a blast to drive and my two little kids love it too.

Best Yet
By Fran on 09/22/06 12:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Having never written a review before this I feel compelled to do so now. I have owned many vehicles in my 60+ years including several recent Infinitis and I must say after 1 1/2 years with this TL this is the best of all of them. I have the model w/navigation and wouldn't think of buying a car without it from now on. This car is fun to drive and gets over 30 MPG on the highway. I put on 25K- 30K miles per year and this car has held up great with no problems at all.

The Best Car
By SHORNBACK on 09/22/06 10:51 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car! The way Acura designed this vehicle is just amazing. They did it with the driver in mind. Everything is within reach, without taking your eyes of the road. Handsfree navigation system is great, with a press of a button you can ask for the nearest atm, gas station, Acura dealer, restaurant, climate control, stereo control. Overall this is the best car I have ever owned. Whenever I have a chance I alway refer everyone I know to Acura when they are looking to purchase a vehicle.

My third new Acura since 1999!
By richard d. ross on 09/09/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The seats in my 2005 TL are so comfortable and supportive. I love the Navigation system and Stability system, and the voice command phone, nav, audio, and a/c! This is one responsive and handsome car. I like that Honda/Acura sells you a car with most things already included. It is the right size and is easy to park. All my friends and family love this car.

WONDERFUL CAR
By Olga hostetler on 09/04/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive,and its packed with luxury functions. I've had mine for a little over a year now, I've had a lexus is300, bmw 325i, and i like the acura tl MUCH better.