2005 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
270 Horsepower!
By Xtine on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

What I love most about this car is that from the outside you would never imagine this car had so many toys, or could do so many things. The navigation system has so many features including reverse phone number look- up, displays common places such as post office, gas stations, banks, has a calculator, calandar, etc. and is so easy to understand. At first I bought Navi for "looks" but I use it all the time. I also purchased XM radio which I use daily and when driving out of town. No need to buy any more CD's. This vehicle looks sharp on the inside and out. Not to mention all the power underneath the hood.

1st Acura
By Dr. Sprocket on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Nice performance and auto transmission. Could use a slightly higher spring and shock rate, though it handles well for a more lux. oriented car. The TL can be slightly floaty feeling at higher speeds.

2005 Acura TL with navi
By doctored5 on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After researching this vehicle,along with the Maxima, Lexus 330 & Infiniti GS35 I picked this on its overall combination of performance, comfort, quality, and technology.

The best
By Mafioso on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the 2005 TL on 10/23/2004. I spent the weekend driving this baby around and all I have to say is WOW..this is a fantastic car. It's powerful and the technology used in this car is amazing. The ride is comfortable yet still sporty. The fun factor of this car is unparallel with the powerful ride, amazing stereo system, bluetooth and the cool blue lights. I think this car is a great value. You get so much for your money. Definitely test-drive this one if you're considering getting a BMW 3 series or a Lexus GS300 or 400. In my opinion, it's a perfect car.

My Review
By acuradriver on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I recommmend this vehicle to any and everyone

happydriver
By wondercar on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Best car I've ever owned.

great car awful dealer
By bigdog45 on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is such a pleasure to drive having a 99tl before I am very pleased with the vast technology and performance improvements. The only drawback was my dealer

Not what it is cracked up to be!
By jamrock66 on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the 2005 TL. Nice interior. Loaded with gadgets. The truth of the matter is...not impressed. I have only driven the car for 700 miles thus far, but have already formulated several strong opinions. Here are the facts. Averaging 23 MPG. Stereo system not as impressive as my previous Infiniti I30t. Voice command rarely responds appropriately (maybe I have an accent). Paint job appears flawed (Black car). Seats not as comfortable as most competing cars. In a nutshell, if given the opportunity to buy again, I would go with a Infiniti G35 in a heartbeat. Will update several months later.

let it run
By mannyfresh on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is no joke fast,nice,and ect. First new car I buy, but I driven other new car and none compare.

Car of the Future
By benjb53 on 10/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After searching for a mid size luxury sedan with high technology, the Acura TL was the only vehicle that fit into this category. No Japanese, German or American car had all the features that the Acura has, especially not at the same price point. This will be my first Acura and am sure I will enjoy this car with the most up to date features-for a very long time.