Used 2005 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 445 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

2005 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Love my TL
By JKrupp

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE my TL. Best car I have owned. Its fast and very responsive. The interior is amazing and very user friendly. Acura's navigation is by far the best on the market hands down. I love XM radio and the surround sound 5.1 DVD audio system. Researching all the other cars in its class from BMW to Infiniti to Audi, The Acura TL is by far the most bang for the buck. If your looking into this car.....Get IT!!!

Navigation XM Radio 5.1 DVD Audio System 3.2 v6 - Fun and Fast

Auto lights feature for when it gets dark and rain sensors. All wheel drive but not necessary. Traffic sensing navigation like the RL. Should just be a program upgrade considering the XM radio is in there. OnSTAR like in the CL and RL.

Wouldn't trade it in for the world
By Jenn

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Had the car for 9 months now and I've put 17K miles on it... now that's love. Fun to drive, comfy, and can never go without navigation again. Only design flaws are if you don't get the window visors (rain guards, whatever you call them) you can't even crack your windows when it's raining because the water pours into your car and right into your power window switches. Also, heard a lot of complaints about noise in the dash while driving. I just invested some money to add additional speakers so I don't hear anything. I guess anyone who drives around with no radio will hear some kind of noise... so turn up your radio and enjoy the ride!!!!

Navigation and surround sound DVD. Also 6 speed manual trasmission sure adds to the fun.

The water coming into the windows can surely be improved. Also noise in dash... I have heard it but doesn't bother me much but have heard many complaints from others who own an 04 TL.

Great Car
By Brandt

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Overall this is a great car. Fun to drive, powerful, plenty of standard features and excellent design inside and out. I fell in love with this car the first time I passed one on the road. After lusting 1 1/2 years I finally made my purchase. A pleasure to drive.

Bluetooth, Navigation, DVD-A surround sound.

Rattles. Havent had a ton but the few I have had drove me nutty until they were addressed. Drivers seat not as comfortable as I would like. I understand the sporty look but the padding on the seat bottom is thin. Overall I would make my purchase again with no hesitation.

Little Rock
By Lee

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

very reliable, comfortable and fun to drive

6 cyl performance

driver compartment seating angle to steering wheel

Plain Old TL?
By Goldfinger

2005 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely Not.. This car's got enough fun power to make you feel 18 again. And you do... if you use the manual shift. Only improvement needed: Stiffer shock absorbers to handle high speeds.

Style and power.