Smooth as butter
By gerardoesq on
2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
What a car. This is my second Acura actually. My first was a 2002 Acura RL fully loaded which I got with 100k and drove from VA to FL several times. NEVER gave me one dang issue. After going through several other different brands, I came back to Acura. I never really understood why I went anywhere else. This car is simply brilliantly built. Transmission shifts smoothly, suspension is rigid but comfortable, all electronics work harmoniously, leather holds up great unlike BMW and Audi. The car is simply the most reliable machine you can get for your buck while still driving something that is luxurious, fun (I got the six speed) and great on gas.
Favorite Features
GPS, Hands free bluetooth, voice command, touch screen, heated mirror and leather seats, side mirrors turn slightly when reversing, rear back up sensors.
Suggested Improvements
Only issue I have is my left headlight has some water and vapor in it. I plan on having the warranty replace it. I would like to have a more potent sound system and an output for an ipod or mp3 (newer models do have this though)