2004 6-speed manual
By teddygram on
2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
Overall great car. Outside explains itself from the pictures. Interior leather seats fit me well, smudges and dirt wipe away with ease (treat the leather every half year, Armor All leather gel). Only preventative maintenance done, I checked tire pressure, liquid levels, and cleaned outside and inside weekly. Never found a problem leaking liquids or tire pressure. Take care of your car and she'll take care of you. I drive in West Virginia mountains and around DC. Could accelerate easily at 80+mph on uphill mountains without mashing petal. Fun to drive on backroads. MPG is around the stated 20/30 expected, if you're not racing (I don't drive grandma style either) No surprises from the car
Favorite Features
Got car at 98k and got in wreck at 110k, car totaled but I walked away while the other driver went to out on a stretcher. Front and side airbags and seatbelt saved me.
Suggested Improvements
No AUX input, takes 93 octane, and rear seats don't fold down (only fold down in middle seat, can fit skis, small snowboard, or fishing pole) Doesn't handle as well in snow on hills but its a luxury sedan so I knew that before I bought it. If you break 120mph handling doesn't feel as steady as my 2004 Saab 9-3 did, but thats only if you want to go that fast for adrenaline rushes :) (not recommended)