New Acura Owner For Life
By Logan on
2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I bought a used 2004 TL automatic with approx. 75K miles on it, have put another 4K miles on it, and I couldn't be happier!!! It drives beautifully, the interior material is top notch, it has all the gadgets you could want (especially for being a 2004..way to go Acura for making all those amazing features standard on all base models!), and the exterior still turns heads. I put a lot of review into my purchase, especially from this website so I thought it was fitting I put some back in. The car does slip a little bit more than my last car in snowy conditions but i think that's mainly due to the torque.
Favorite Features
Great size engine (plenty of horse power without being too ridiculous), Heated Leather seats (VERY COMFORTABLE), steering wheel volume control, xenon headlights!, HUGE trunk, plenty of leg room in the back seats.
Suggested Improvements
The tape players not really needed. fuel efficiency could be a little better but that's expected with the size of the engine. a lot of people have said there is excessive rattling but I haven't experienced that yet.