Love it!!
By Grace on
2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
Love my Acura TL! It is fun to drive and very comfortable. I feel the car is priced well when comparing to European cars with similar features. When I have family and friends in the car with me they always compliment the ride and what a nice car it is. I agree!! Only 2 complaints about this car: 1) Poor turning radius. I previously owned a Honda Accord which could easily do a "U" turn or whip right into a parking spot, not so with the Acura TL. 2) Several blind spots due to side curtain airbags and head rests. The side curtain airbags require extra caution when turning at intersections and looking for pedestrians in the cross walk. Head rests add to blind spots for lane changes.
Favorite Features
Acceleration, style, stereo, comfort, roomy trunk, it just a fun and reliable car. There are far more positives to this car than negatives. I would not hesitate to purchase another Acura TL.
Suggested Improvements
Improved tire mileage (I am on my third set of tires at 75,000 miles), improved wearability on leather seats, and better turning radius. It does have more rattles that I would expect, i.e., the drivers side window rattles, however I have not addressed this with the dealer yet.