2004 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
New Car
By C J on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought it 2 weeks ago. Love it. Awesome sound system, great looks. I have been complimented daily on that car. Really happy with it. Oh yeah, it cooks.

Unbelievable price
By Walker on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle may be the best car I have ever owned. I traded a 02 Audi A6 for the TL. This car beats the Europeans in performance and styling hands down. The 270 hp is amazing. All features normally offered as options on the others are standard here. Amazing for under 35K. im 6ft 3 and i have plenty of leg room.

New TL
By DanBuz on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

270hp selective shifting,unique dash design,neat flowing exterior design,look out Maxima and G35 here we come on your heels oops bye bye...

Best for your money!!
By TL love on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've looked at almost all the cars out there on the market and when I drove the TL and saw all the things I was getting for my money, I was very satisfied. This car could sell for mid 40's and I'd probably bought it but for $35,000, there was no competition. I love it!!!

WORTH EVERY PENNY
By JIGGY on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

IF YOU CROSS AN AUDI A6 WITH AN ES 300- -THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD GET. FACTOR IN THE VALUE OF THIS CAR, RELIABILITY AND THE PERFORMANCE/DESIGN---THIS CAR IS TOO GOD TO BE TRUE

significant improvement
By duckslice on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My 99 TL was a reliable, comfortable, quiet car with great legs for traveling. I ordered the 04 after two short test drives, as that was all it took to convince me the ride quality, comfort and quiet was still there. Somehow they managed to tighten up the handling at the same time. The interior layout and quality of materials is several steps above the 99TL and places the G35 a distant second in this class.

just bought it
By hugomarvin on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Spent the summer assessing the Audi A4, Lexus ES300, Infiniti G35 and Volvo S60. Decided to wait for the Acura TL, to be sure I would end up with a car that excited me(sportiness), and gave me a luxury feel. After driving the Acura, the decision was made. Cars I looked are all great vehicles; A4 is easily the most fun to drive, the Lexus is the most luxurious and possibly best built, G35 covered ground in both my critical criteria, but had a few too many quirky things, S60 fell short both on the sport and the luxury sides. Time will tell whether this was the correct decision.

Great Vehicle
By Acura Guy on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this for just a few weeks, but I am very pleased. It has great acceleration and is very smooth to drive. Great audio system and control layout. Blue lighting on dash is great, and car looks great on the outside. Big improvement over previous TL which looked like a Honda. Very quiet inside even while driving at high speeds. Wonderful car.

Awesome Car
By peterp on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best bang for the buck!!!

'04 Acura TL
By tenncpa on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

'04 Acura TL is third TL owned and thus far, the best. Performance is smoother, quieter and more refined than 2002 TL- S, which was great car. It is hard to imagine a better car--performance, value and dependability--in this class.