2004 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Fun to Drive
By Jewels Rubin on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Comfort and fit and finish are exceptional. And,it's fun to drive.

Best 30 thousand dollar sudan-out-there
By customer-bri on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car had test-drove Lexus 300is, and infinity, but the TL with all the features and horsepower it was the winner.

A "Sport" Sedan
By Pat Smith on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Looked hard at the G35, lexus 330, Maxima. Lexus too creamy dreamy ride but best fit and finish, Maxima not much less $ and too many on the road, G35 rear wheel drive all wheel more $, live in MN. cant have rear dr. Defaulted to the Acura. If you want a Sport Sedan this is it for this class of car at this price point.

Excellent Design and Fun To Drive
By bwise on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Acura, and it certainly lives up to my expectations from Acura. I love my new TL, and recommend others looking for a well made, well designed car that is both sporty, and luxurious to check it out.... I don't think you'll be disappointed.

>BMW in the same price category
By srpko on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Power and internal look

Want a car that keep's you smiling?
By boss1876 on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I Just purchased this car. Its the first 6 spd the dealer received. The cars performance is Awesome!!! I will get tickets in this thing. I love the interior and the ELS sound system is incredible.

AWESOME CAR
By D&P on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The 2004 Acura TL is loaded with great standard features that other vehicles only provide as options for a lot more money. The surround sound stereo with XM satellite radio is the best sounding system you can get in a car-- fantastic!!! The interior is very functional--I especially like the large numbers and easy to use controls. Has lots of room in both front and rear. Looking forward to getting a bluetooth phone to use with Handsfree Link. Believe me, I looked and drove several cars and the 2004 Acura TL is definitely the BEST car for the money and fun driving factor.

Ooh La La!
By Senator007 on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive! Almost as good as my BMW 530 and the BMW 325 we just got rid of (LOTS of mechanical problems, hence, the move back to Japanese for one car). The sound system is awesome. Build quality and ergonomics excellent (although thigh support needs work). An incredible value..got it for $1,000 under MSRP in Princeton, NJ

wild
By Richard Snyder on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a bang for the duck.

Best Acura Ever
By letvhelms on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I only have 600 miles on my NEW ACURA 2004 3.2TL, but I already know it's the best car I ever have had, (now approaching my 20-25th Car). I have perhaps a year's worth of study to learn and apply all the fun (and useful) features of the car. My third Acura, (2001 Legend and 2003 3.2 CL).