2003 Acura TL Consumer Review: Second Acura

2003 Acura TL - Consumer Review

3.2 Type-S Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Second Acura
By Megan on

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Acura. I greduated from a 1999 3.0 CL from Acura of Boston. I bought the 03 Acura TL in Silver, Type S with Nav from SunnySide Acura in NH w/47K. I can't say enough about Acura's! The sales process both times is simple & I never felt like they were trying to be shady. The great thing about Acura's are they come fully loaded. This car rides like a dream. The interior is plush (the leather is luxorious and soft. The Navigation and Onstar are great toys to have and I have to say accurate even with our big dig. I drive like a maniac and this car holds the road and never fails to make me feel safe. My last Acura I never spent $ on repairs I expect the same from my new TL!

Favorite Features

I have to say I love everything about this car. They Type S is faster and a sportier ride. I love it! If you want a near luxury car this is it. The price, reliability, service, and sales experience can't be beat. I will never buy another car outside of an Acura for all the reasons above.

Suggested Improvements

The cup holders are typical Honda ones...they are small and close together. Every car has room for improvement...if this is the only thing I have to complain about then that is great because I am a nit pick about EVERYTHING. The wind noise is a bit louder than other cars in this class but fine.