Excellent Car - few nits
By Old Joe on
2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This car has every option I can think of, good power and handling, and the price was very good. Resale is very good (from what I understand) as demand is high for Honda products - so I won't have to break my neck to sell it one day. Yes - I have a few nits with it but for the price, I don't think you can beat it. The Accord is close - especially the new one but the price is very close too if you opt for a loaded Accord EX vs the base TL (which is already loaded). I also find our area Acura dealer a lot better to work with than the Honda dealers in our area (better respect for customers, better treatment overall).
Favorite Features
Xenon Headlights - I can see again at night! Also, the power is very handy in tight situations. Sometimes, it just seems like everyone else is in a go-kart. 6 CD in-dash unit is great!
Suggested Improvements
Too many squeaks and rattles! Brake rotors tend to warp easily - free updated rotors at dealer corrected it but why not just make them better to begin with. I have gotten used to the ride now but when I first got the car I thought it was a bit harsh.