2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Get one or be sorry.
By lone ranger on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2003 and a 2000 TL. great car .Had one problem a stress tear of the seat cover. It was replaced witha smile. These arwe the only cars I ever had that guaranteed the wipers under the new car warranty.

Great value luxury sedan
By mkawasaki on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best values in the luxury sedan class. Classy ride, incredible reliability and low price. Couldn't find this class of vehicle at the same price -- most luxury cars were much more and other similar priced cars were not as refined.

It's the best
By LoveTL on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

It took 2 weeks after we made the final decision to go for the TL. Test drive the new Accord and the TL and, the TL is much better than the Accord in terms of acceleration and handling. The ride is very comfortable and the cabine is so quiet. The power is so great. We've been driving this car for almost 2 weeks. We love it. It rox.

So Fun to Drive
By BOBBG on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car was built without any flaws. A super car for freeway ride. Very quiet and comfortable, handles superbly in mountains and winding roads, with all of the comfort features to enjoy.

Sporty yet practical
By KLarrickCook on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 3.2TL. I am a Stay-at-home Mom with 1 child and feel like I am not compromising the Sport feel with too much practicality. Very peppy drive. Great Luxury vehicle for the $$.

A great buy
By Liebling on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My Acura wasn't even my first choice when I was looking for a new car. It kept showing up in the comparisons with the cars I was considering, though, and was worth a test drive. This car is great. The transmission shifts almost imperceptably, and even though it isn't the Type S, it still has push-you-into- your-seat acceleration. The build quality is evident all over. This was my first car that didn't come from the big three in over 30 years of car ownership. I got a price lower than the Edmund's TMV, and almost the entire transaction was handled via email.

Great Va,lue
By joycie on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a great value. The ride is smoothe, the pick up is superb, and it feels very luxurious to drive. Steering is easy and the comfortability of the seats and ride is a big plus.

Excellent value
By asantrosyan on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I always wanted to buy a GS300, but this car beats the Lexus by all measurable parameters and is about 15K cheaper. It's a perfect family sedan that combines utility with reasonable amount fun to drive. 100% recommended.

sport sedan
By stewart8888 on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

A bargain amoung entry level sport sedans, the equipment level stands out, as compared to the competing makes.

Buy this car.
By louster on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

If you are even thinking about purchasing the Acura TL 3.2, its a no- brainer. This automobile is extremely comfortable; it feels rock-solid on the road or when simply opening and closing the door. The sound system is awesome. I have read reviews mentioning the somewhat inferior interior materials - problem solved by ordering the wood package and wood steering wheel as I did. Its one of the nicest interiors I've seen on ANY car. There is no $30,000 equal on the road.