2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Best Move My Parents Could Make!
By DancinBug7 on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Being a college student, my parents were very concerned about my safety on the road and a reliable car that was going to take me back and forth home and also around town. They found all they were looking for in this car. It has lots of trunk space for hauling things, lots of front seat room to give you comfort for long distances. Sound system is awesome. For a factory sysytem, I give it rave reviews.

my new TL
By bibb on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE THIS CAR

Gas Guzzler 11 mpg in city
By Joycie on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car takes premium gasoline; a fact which was not disclosed to this purchaser. I get 11 mpg in the city and am filing a lawsuit again Acura and Rick Case. The car rides well, but head room is insufficient. I am down 1/4 of a tank on 50 miles driving. Buyers Beware.

GREAT CAR!!!!!!!
By Raland on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great on the road. For the money it cant be beat. So far has been fabulous car.

the best car ever
By lawaltz on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 95 legend on this car, down sizing actually It was the best move I ever made The bose stereo is excellent. the control and handling is excellent the comfort for five people on long trips is great I love everthing about this car I will definitely buy another one

THE CAR
By HHRCPA on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The TL is a car with may solid features. It handles extremely well, is built very solidly, and is ultra- reliable.

Good Time To buy
By Mikemc on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car runs so nice and is so comfortable. I traded in a 2001 BMW 330i for this car and even though the sticker was $12,000 less for the Acura TL the ride is much smoother and quieter. With 2.9% financing and $1,800 of MSRP now was a great time for me to buy. With low interest financing and discounts off MSRP this car is actually cheaper than the 4 cylinder TSX.

great car
By paul/pls on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

had it only a week. Researched a long time before i went with the Acura TL. If you are looking for a sports sedan test drive BMW. Acura TSX, Saab 9-3, Saburu turbo. The TL handles nicely, but does not have that heart pumping ride you might want in a sports sedan. However the TL is a solid touring car that does everything well

i love my tl
By 03tl on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

theres only one thing i can say about this car. that thing being i love it. i cant wait till the 2004 model is out so i can get that one

Great Car
By bobbennett1 on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely not a hitch in 9000 miles, except the dealer wanting $100+ for tire rotation and oil change.