2003 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
A little disappointing
By Jules0622 on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I was very excited to purchase my first "luxury" vehicle. I did a lot of research and knew this was the car for me. I'm surprised that I already have rattles with only 1500 miles. My chevy didn't get rattles until after 30,000. Maybe I got a lemon. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle however I'm not sure it will last as long as I had hoped!

Almost Great
By Mike W. on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

TL Type S is a great car that is very fun to drive. 260 Horsepower is just enough to teach those younger kids a lesson every now and then. The car accelerates well and handles corners with ease.

just love to drive!!
By Fanta on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it about a year ago. Just fell in love during the test drive itself -- excellent driver, very good road manners, good power, and loaded with features which makes it a "deal".

One month anniversary
By newacura on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Went from 1988 Suburban to Acura TL. Really enjoy performance and handling. Getting used to the 5-speed auto shift points as opposed to three. Engine is quiet and despite what some say, I find the stereo just fine. Looking forward to years of enjoyment.

A good value
By wrx_tester on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Car does accelerate well but transmission kickdown in both auto and automanual is not at all smooth. RPM at 75mph is less than 2000 which helps limit engine noise. The stereo is not up to snuff vs. German brands. Build quality esp. around the bumpers was questionable. Give them a push and they might fall off. Could use 7" wheels instead of 6.5".

Best Product for the Money
By fsikes on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Nothing touches it for the money.

Great Car
By TLOwner on 03/18/02 13:34 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

You can't get a better car for the money. There is no need to add anything to the base product as all of the required features are standard. I've owned this vehicle for 6 months and am extremely pleased with the performance.

JP Acure TL
By jp on 03/17/02 23:40 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 1995 Legend...ths is more car for less cost!!!

The best!!!!
By LovinLife on 03/17/02 16:46 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new car!! It was just a bit more expensive than its cousin the Accord V6, but what a difference. Bose 6 cd sound system, peppy sport shift, and it is stunning. Beautiful car with beautiful lines and dual chrome exhaust.

bang for the buck
By Acura owner on 03/16/02 13:39 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

for the price, you can't beat this car. Only a $100 increase over the 2002. The 2003 will sell fast at this price...