2003 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
2003 Acura TL
By BIG MOE on 12/08/05 20:48 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving this car for about 5 months and i have to say it is one of the best driving cars that I have driven. The handling is amazing, the pick up is quick and the braking is top notch. also the audio system is amazing with the 6 disk in dash cd changer. the only thing that this car needs is a stick. i have to admit it would boost the fun to drive section and would help out with acceleration. One thing that is annoying is the tiptronic transmition. you can't shift in and out of 1st yourself and its a little delayed but its ok cause its an automatic. other then that this is a very good car very realiable and it is an over all good car

Good buy
By Fred Sanford on 12/03/05 17:54 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle. Very smooth on the road. Acceleration is smooth due to superior computer controlled transmission. Suspension is vastly superior to any car I have owned. Sound system is excellent. Gas tank could be about 5 gallons larger.

Acura Lemon
By Bruce Wainwright on 08/16/05 07:05 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had to return this car to the dealer 12-15 times. 3 Struts have been replaced, 2 seat frames, numerous rattles and noises. The car has not held its resale value as I had hoped. I would not continue to own it if it had.

VERY FUN CAR TO DRIVE!!!
By AWESOME!!! on 07/27/05 00:02 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very luxurious exterior and interior, with the speed to match. I drove a Lexus IS300, but the interior in the TL is so much nicer. Also, the in dash 6 CD Changer is great. unlike those that you have to open the glove box or go in the trunk to take cds out or put new cds in. And also the SPEED! I'm a high school kid and me and friends like to race cars. I keep my car's exterior stock so no one can tell when i'm about to destroy them in a race.

best car I ever had
By hokiehigh on 04/21/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the TL brand new in Sep, 2003. I don't drive it a lot so it only has 10k miles so far. I love the powerful engine and tons of features comes with the car, lots of luxury feathers and great looking. I never had any problem with it except the rattling from the sunroof which was fixed under warranty. Dealership is great too, free loaner, free wash and free inspection. Best value for your money.

Worst mistake I've Made
By tmcdhs on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Still drive my 90 legend and performs well. Thought I would upgrade for an 03 TL, what a mistake. We have put 10k on the car sense purchase and its been in the shop four times and they still cant fix it. Cruise goes off with the slightest bump in the road. Dealer adjusted brake pedal and car locked up all four wheels and had to be towed three different times. Seat heaters very minimally if at all. Trying like the dickens to get rid of it. Cant depend on it to take the family on a trip, so it just sits in my garage... Bose Stereo sounds a bit better than AM

Horrible Car
By Much Wiser Now on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

All about Acura is total hype. Terrible car inside & out; Seat is hard on back during trips. Just found out about transmission recall when it malfunctioned. Acura didn't contact me (I'm at same address as when purchased); found out by researching NHTSA when tranny broke. NHTSA says this car (& other Acura models 2001 - 2003) may lock up & result in a crash. Experience w/Acura has been a rude awakening. Service in past has also been sub-standard. No more Acuras or Hondas for me. Worst performance of a new vehicle ever. No wonder it is priced well below competition -- it can't compete in its class.

great car
By magisri on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

best car I have ever driven, love everything about it but nerdy style, should have waited for the 2004 but price was right. Getting 30 miles per gallon locally.

Great Car for the price
By Ambuj on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I was contemplating BMW 3 Series, Audi Q, Lexus, Infinity G35 and Acura. You can't go wrong with an Acura. Absolutely awesome for its price. You have the reliability of Honda and all luxury features are standard. It has a personality,its plush and makes you feel good. most of the non-Acura folks that have driven it have loved it. And on top, its depreciation rate is lower than its peers mentioned above.

the best car
By rajesh on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

If you are trying to find a car for a good price, this is the car for you. this is better than INFINITI g35 and NISSAN 350z. ACURA 3.2 TL is the best car ever built. Best sound system, has a lot of power and ummph.. to it. YOu will not be dissappointed with this car.