Used 2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Great Car
By rmfine on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for a few days but I feel it is the best car I have ever owned. It is comfortable, quite, and very responsive. Additionaly, it looks great.

tl-s
By tasdisr on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car has excellent build quality, loads of features and great performance.

Quality and Performance
By Chris Boyd on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought December/01. Love this car. Drive it every day to get to work and look forward to my commute. A blast to push up to double the speed limit and I love the passing power on two lane roads. I was going to buy an MDX and I'm glad I didn't!

Best Bang For Your Buck
By JV on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased a 2003 TL-S three days ago. Having a great time with it so far. Great handling, speed, ride, everything. Had a 94 Integra, so obviously a huge difference. Sport shift is fun, more to amuse myself than anything. But seriously, it is a lot of car for the price. Not too many gadgets to play with like others in its class, but that is a good thing.

Best Bang for the Buck
By kcwang007 on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Although it was tempting to get an Audi A4 or BMW 3 Series, with all the added options, it would be $4k-$8k more than a fully equipped TL-S (with navi and underbody kit/spoiler). The new Infiniti G35 is nice, however, I didn't like the interior as much and the rear looks really ugly. Performance is quite similar. Acura really has a great product because it's a great value and it's not too flashy, but it'll burn a lot of cars on the road.

Type-S for Speed!
By dondon on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased '03 Satin Silver Type- S. I love it! Almost purchased Maxima SE over TL-p, then drove the Type-S . . it was a no brainer! If $$$ is an issue, don't even think about a Lexus, Infiniti, Volvo, Audi, or BMW (they'll all be at least $3000 to $10000 more for the same options).

Best for the bucks
By Golden98 on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very good acceleration Easy to control, very good standard feature. Handling is excellent

Acura 3.2 TL Type S
By banksign on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Truly a fine automobile. Quiet, comfortable interior. It has power to spare; step on the accelerator and the engine jumps to life. Fun to drive, Bose music system is always a plus. Lots of standard features for a reasonable price.

acura 3.2 tl type-s
By Dennis Cutrer on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This automobile is alot of bang for the buck. I considered the BMW 330i, but they're a little pricey. The Acura 3.2tl type-s has everything to offer at a very reasonable price. I recommend this car for the family that appreciates perfomrance and comfort all rolled into one vehicle.

Type-S is a blast!
By TLMAN on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL 3.2 Type-S 3.2 Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Dealership experience was wonderful. The car is very, very tight and solid. Workmanship/fit/finish are exceptional. Accelerates quickly and smoothly, 5-speed automatic is very smooth. Great engine sound during hard acceleration. Not much road noise, some wind noise but FAR QUIETER than my previous car: Chrysler 300M. The Acura is a better car in nearly all respects.