2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
What a great car!!!!!!
By TbirdTony on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased a 2003 Acura 3.2TL in Firepepper Red Pearl. What a great car. The ride, steering, interior design, and brakes are top notch. The paint quality and fit are perfect. It is fun to drive and comes with every option standard. Check out this model if you are looking for a very nice sedan.

acura tl
By kim0926 on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

great car, i love it!

A little disappointing
By Jules0622 on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I was very excited to purchase my first "luxury" vehicle. I did a lot of research and knew this was the car for me. I'm surprised that I already have rattles with only 1500 miles. My chevy didn't get rattles until after 30,000. Maybe I got a lemon. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle however I'm not sure it will last as long as I had hoped!

just love to drive!!
By Fanta on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it about a year ago. Just fell in love during the test drive itself -- excellent driver, very good road manners, good power, and loaded with features which makes it a "deal".

One month anniversary
By newacura on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Went from 1988 Suburban to Acura TL. Really enjoy performance and handling. Getting used to the 5-speed auto shift points as opposed to three. Engine is quiet and despite what some say, I find the stereo just fine. Looking forward to years of enjoyment.

Great Car
By TLOwner on 03/18/02 13:34 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

You can't get a better car for the money. There is no need to add anything to the base product as all of the required features are standard. I've owned this vehicle for 6 months and am extremely pleased with the performance.

The best!!!!
By LovinLife on 03/17/02 16:46 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new car!! It was just a bit more expensive than its cousin the Accord V6, but what a difference. Bose 6 cd sound system, peppy sport shift, and it is stunning. Beautiful car with beautiful lines and dual chrome exhaust.

2003 3.2 TL
By Neal on 03/07/02 12:44 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I leased this vehicle just last month. It's a truly amazing car. Certainly not the best out there, but it's very close. It has all the creature comforts one could want in an entry-level luxury vehicle. The engine is very well built, and the SportShift transmission adds a real flavor to driving this car. It corners admirably, accelerates quite well - 0 to 60 in about 6.5 seconds. And it's all rather affordable.

3.2 TL
By poop on 02/27/02 16:51 PM (PST)

Great CAr.

Acra TL3.2
By meanmar on 02/27/02 13:26 PM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great car! We had absolutely no problems with the car.