2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
WOW.....Great
By Blake & Hollister on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Acura, but certainly not my last. Wonderful automobile. Comfortable, fun to drive and very responsive. The 3.2 engine is powerful and yet quiet. Certainly did not need the larger "S" engine. So far gas milage has been very good. Need another car in June and would love to get another Acura.....might try the RL this time. One test drive and you'll agree.

ok
By vjgvdj on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

this was only okay for 31k. i wish i got the avolon by toyota. overall it is okay.

Acura has a winner!!
By SpyGuy on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best car on the market for under $30k. Superior quality and comfort. Bought for my wife back in April - picking up the Type-S version for myself next month. Extremely fun to drive. Plenty of power with 225 horsies. Has all the extras you'd expect to find on a much more expensive sport-performance sedan. Acura has won me over!!

An amazing car for the price!!!!
By sk on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I still can't beleive what a great deal my Acura TL was. I almost bought a Honda Accord last year for about the same price as I paid for this car and this car has so much more. It is safe, sporty, handles well, the basic warranty is better than honda or toyota. The overall quality put into this car is great!

The Best
By Tom Smith on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is the finest car on the market today for the money. The styling, comfort,and drive is without a peer.

so far so good
By knix200129 on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just leased my '03 with Nav a month ago. So far I love this car. Looked at the Lexus IS300/ES300, and the Volvo S60/s80. After looking at all the goodies that came with the TL, and compared the pricing vs. the Lexus and the Volvo, it was no contest. So far this car is awesome. The passing power is great, the interior room (i'm 6'2" 260lbs) is very good, and the bose stereo ROCKS!!!! I also am leasing a Honda Odyssey w/Nav(which the wife and I LOVE!) but the stereo in the ODY is horrible. Anyhow, great car, great ride, great value, and great sound. If choosing an entry level Lux car, this is your car.

acura 3.2 TL
By jmreiss on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

this vehicle has everything the sedan driver could want. Power, confort and convience. If price is an issue there is no better sedan than the TL. It leases at unbelievable numbers and the American Honda Lease has many advantages with no disposition fee and the $1500 damage waiver. All in all, Acura has put together an unbeatable package.

But why?
By ibuyer on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

As a value buyer I always shunned luxury vehicles. When it struck me that my new pal in town is the neighbourhood car mechanic I realised it was time for a new car. As always I started for an economy car. But at the insistence of a friend I agreed to test drive a TL. Thought what the heck, it is free to have a test drive. I am glad that I bough a TL. It is an unbelievable value for the quality, ride and standard features it provides. Of course one can buy a comparable Lexus for a meagre $9000 more or an Infinity I30, or an Audi A4, or a Jaguar, or a BMW 325 or a Volvo etc etc ....but why?

Awesome Quality/Comfort and Affordable
By PVD on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Owned the Canadian version of this car for two weeks - it includes running headlights as standard feature. I find the driving EFFORTLESS. Return from journeys as relaxed as when I left! It seems to be very spacious inside, but does not look or feel like a large car. I don't know how Honda achieved this - well done Honda! Simple dash and instrument layout is as good as it gets, and the 6-CD changer WITH tape player just completes the experience.

What a Value!!!!
By Son Son on 07/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Drive it alot on business. Very comfortable!!! Love the subwoofage and Bose speakers!!! Almost as fun to drive as my X 1/9!