My best car ever
By mysterger on
2001 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
xI have owned this car since it was new, purchased September 2000. I had the transmission replaced at about 34,000 miles by Acura at no extra charge. Since then, I've had no issues with the transmission and mileage currently stands at 153,000 miles. The car still drives and runs beautifully. It is serviced regularly by an Acura dealership and I love their service. For a twelve years old, people who don't know too much about cars think it is just a 3 or 4 years old. Last month, I had the oil changed along with a tire rotation. When I was about to get in my car and leave after the work was done, the mechanic who did the work came outside and offered me $6500 for it! I couldn't believe it.
Favorite Features
The factory Nav system. Couldn't be simpler to use. The car's exterior design is timeless elegance. Even after this car's introduction in 1999, it still looks clean and fresh.
Suggested Improvements
Better brake feel. Acura should use glass for the headlights. The headlights are getting the automotive equivalent of cataracts. As do just about all cars eventually.