2001 Acura TL Consumer Review: Fun car with nice dash board b

2001 Acura TL - Consumer Review

3.2 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Fun car with nice dash board buttons
By Sheryl on

2001 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The TL beet out the BMW 330 and Inf I30. Fun to drive and so smooth that I easily hit 80mph thinking it's 65. Comfortable in stop and go traffic. Seat padding and multiple positions keep it comfortable. The TL steering, and cockpit dashboard made me feel like I still had a sports car. The only complaint was the service costs were rediculous: $100.00- $300.00/3k miles for oil changes and the other stuff they said I needed.

I regularly use the navigation system. Never make a wrong turn and am never late. Find gas stations and hotels by pushing a couple of buttons. Able to punch up hotels and get the phone numbers to make contact with my cell phone. Also love the dash displayed... very sporty and sleak.

The body could use some tweaking to make it look more sporty while maintaining the luxury vehicle status. It is too similar to the Accord on the outside even though it is way better with handling and creature comforts on the interior.