Exceptional Used Car Value
By lake for work on
2000 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan
Been buying cars for years. Had this Acura for longer then any. Best car I've ever had. Performed even better and quieter after I put a set of toyo tires on it. Now drives actually better than new. Corners like on a rail. Plenty of power. Gas mileage? An unbelievable 30.5 mpg over cross country trips with my foot into it a little bit. Better to verify all servicing is done before you buy used. Make sure the dealer or private party has all records. Timing belts, water pumps, etc only need replacing every 110K miles or so, but when they do they are spendy. Otherwise, these cars are so inexpensive to maintain, you won't believe the quality of a car with over a 100K miles on it!
Favorite Features
Didn't get nav - but this feature was obsolete anyway after 4-5 years, so glad I didn't waste my money.
Suggested Improvements
Premium gas is the only drawback. But I learned to live with it, especially as refined as this v6 is, and with the excellent gas mileage for a car this size, I don't mind the extra .10 a gallon or so for premium. However It will also run on midgrade (plus) without a noticeable difference in power.