2000 Acura TL 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - One of the best

2000 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

One of the best
By realtordl87 on

2000 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

One of the best cars I've owned. I just purchased it this year 2012 and it's a 2000. I traded in a 2009 Pontiac G5 GT with only 37,000 miles in on this car which had 122,000 miles at purcahse and I would do it over again. I absolutely love the way the car drives, the interior, and the outside. It drives smooth as a brand new car. The only thing that I have an issue with is the cup holders. They don't really do anything with a 20 oz water bottle or pop bottle, it more or less just topples front to back when driving. I'm a realtor by trade and the car is more than spacious enough. I could have bought a newer car, but I really prefer Model years 1999-2001 for some reason.

Favorite Features

All the standard features including, sunroof, heated seats, power just about everything. Huge trunk storage, great long haul comfortable seats, extremely bright headlamps. Very easy to just get in and drive. Nothing overly complicated to learn about the car.

Suggested Improvements

There's features I miss from my old car including bluetooth etc, but they weren't available back then... So really nothing, if you want a newer car, buy a newer car, I bought this car by choice.