2000 Acura TL 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Acura 3.2 TL

2000 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Acura 3.2 TL
By ehartel on

2000 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

This car has been a joy to own. The engine was so quiet, that before I started to put the car in reverse, a couple of passengers asked if I was going to start the car. I remember driving to Florida from DC - I glanced at the speedometer and realized I was at 95 mph and the car was still smoothly gliding down the road. While the exterior is not as glamorous as other cars in its class, its conservative body is not an eyesore. Compared with the BMW 325 and Audi A-4, you get more features for significantly less money. This is one of the best cars I have ever owned.

Favorite Features

The power of the engine, yet still purring softly is one of its greatest assets. The radio/volume controls on the steering wheel should be standard on all vehicles made. Everything was standard with the TL (with the exception of the navigation system) - so the car was easy to buy.

Suggested Improvements

The steering seemed a little loose when driving at faster speeds, but was still easy to control. Would like to see a little more leg room in the front - similar to the Infinit I30.