Used 2000 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

3.2 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic - (92 reviews )

Fun and Dependable
By clawson

2000 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because it topped all the dependability ratings. At 90K miles, I've not had one single problem - replaced brakes, tires, battery, oil. I never use dealerships for service - total price gouging. My honest local shop can do this stuff. Drives like a dream, soft quiet ride. The backseat is not made for adults, but is fine for kids under 16. I just checked my gas mileage and it was exactly as advertised, city=17, highway=22 (no a/c). I totally disagree with all the editors saying the exterior is bland, looks great with a spoiler.

Handling, Sport Shift in the mountains, comfortable seats

They put them all in the 2004 TL.

A/C OUT
By mike felix

2000 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan

GOT 30000 PLUS MILES ON CAR AND THE A/C STOPPED WORKING.TOOK IT TO DEALER THEY SAY IT HAS A HOLE IN COMPESSOR AND NEED 1250.85 TO FIX.30000 MILES AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR THIS SO CALLED HOLE IN COMPRESSOR.QUESTIOND THE SERVICE MAN AND HE SAID ITS THE SEAL IS BAD NEED TO PUT NEW COMPRESSOR ON TO FIX.30000 MILES AND JUNK BECAUSE ITS OVER ON THE YEAR BY 5 MONTHS.TOLD HIM IS THIS A PROBLEM WITH A/C HE SAID 03 HAVE THAT PROBLEM.I DON'T FEEL LIKE PUTTING 1200 DOLLERS EVERY 30000 MILES. JUST MY 2 CENTS

THE ENTIRE CAR

A/C

I love this car!!!!!
By 2000TLOwner

2000 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan

What else can I say. This car has been everything I could ask for. I spend 2-3 hours a day in my car so I need one I like and I have found it. 93K miles and still no major problems.

None!!

TL N IT
By TL N IT

2000 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan

Absolutley love it... had a CL and a Ledgend. Acura is a reliable, stylish and fun auto maker.

heated seats... special headlights always gets me noticed.. V6!!!!

hmmm...more rear seat accessibilty for car seats... not a major flaw.. but would make by rear facing car seat easier to deal with...

I Love My TL
By SC924

2000 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan

The TL was eventhing I wanted in a sport seden. The ride & power was great. It has been problem free for the last 5 yrs. The only time it's been in the repair shop was for brakes!!!! I'm looking foward to getting the same service from my new o4 TL!!!!!!

Everything!!!!!!