1999 Acura TL Consumer Review: Sofa on Wheels!!!

1999 Acura TL - Consumer Review

3.2 Sedan (3.2L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Sofa on Wheels!!!
By TracieNA on

1999 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

My husband and I just love this car! We do call it the sofa on wheels because of the comfort. I have 2 toddlers with carseats and we do alot of running around town running errands, and to preschool as well as family things on the weekend. I couldn't be happier - the trunk is roomy, easy to drive, easy to clean (leather!) and sporty. I don't feel like a mom in this car - very sporty and upscale looking - my sister in law has a Lexus and I think they are VERY comparable - except price.

HUGE trunk - I can fit a double stroller and single stroller and large diaper bag - awesome! Also love the radio changer on the steering wheel - my husbands Saab doesn't have this and he is very jealous!

Window glare is bad - will try suggestion from other post. Funky shifter makes is more complicated than it should be. Could use a little more sporty exterior (remember, I don't want to drive a "grocery grabber" only!)