1999 Acura TL Consumer Review: 1999 Acura 3.2TL

1999 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

1999 Acura 3.2TL
By Augusta Richards on

1999 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new. This car has been wonderfully reliable. I have never had it in service for a mechanical problem. As a female driver, this is very important to me. I use premium gas as recommended but with todays prices, I am going to try mid- grade again although I tried that once and noticed a negative difference. My mileage in the city is about 20 and on the highway 27-28. I feel very safe in this car and have learned to appreciate the styling although after having an Infiniti J30, I thought this car could use more pizazz in the exterior styling. What can I say - I love this car.

The fact my car looks like a new car and is going on 8 years old. The sound system and the interior styling and the security I feel while driving it.

More pizazz in body style and built to require regular gas instead of premium and with the same wonderful response when I press the gas pedal.