1998 Acura TL 3.2L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Honda makes great cars

1998 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Honda makes great cars
By Matt on

1998 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan

I like this car alot. Unfortunatly I bought one that had been recked. Despite this problem which I didnt discover untill later the car has been great. It is fun to drive with more than average power. My problems have been consistant with the other reviews. The seal on the driver side window is bad which makes for alot of road noise. The placement of the controls in the interior are the worst of any car. Although stylish all of the luxury features are invisable because of the placement. The last thing would be that repairs are VERY expensive. I spend alot of money at the dealership, who are the only people who know how to work on that car, even oil changes. Trust me.

Favorite Features

The best thing about this car is decent power with comfort. I always take a look around,you never see any others and I would rather have this car than the majority of the other bland cars out there(for the price).

Suggested Improvements

The power was decent for its day(times have changed), the stupid intior controls layout, windows with frames and a remote key entry that is tougher (I have broken 2 of them because of thin plastic)and the price to replace them just went up to $65.00.