Type - S Review
By solid on
2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This car is definately the best bang for the buck. Everyone keep in mind I drove a Honda Civic prior to purchasing this car. The Type-S comes fully loaded with nothing to really do. (unless I wanted to fix it up) This is my first car purchase out of college and I am very satisfied with it. I have looked at other cars in the same price range for many months and found this to be the most attractive with a decent amount of hp. I have had no problems as other users have had year to date. I get about 23 to 24 mpg driving local most of the time. I got a great deal on it (Leased it).
Favorite Features
Speed at high RPM. Otherwise you really won't feel it. Leather package, designed for the driver. No one touches my unit except me. So spacious! Definately better looking than the previous models. (I really don't like the cut outs)
Suggested Improvements
Well knowing that the RSX is gone. There is nothing I could say. Well for the new TSX-A spec whatever they are going to call it, GPS option for sure, and make it come standard with an MP3 player. I'm sure for the 30k expected price, they will make it much stronger.