2006 Acura RSX 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Like A Dream

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Review

Like A Dream
By Langston on

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car after owning a Chevy Cavilier and this car is fantastic. I live in Miami and have to be in traffic alot but when I get a break in the road- it zips right out of those tight spots and gets ahead of alot of the other cars. I have been able to get out of traffic where a larger Mustang will get left behind. I don't see alot of RSX's around and when I do I think they look really hot on the road. My friends love my car and I have been challenged to race several times on the road- but of course, I am a safe driver. ;) Overall- this car handles like a pro, it looks great and the chics love it. Black with tinted windows and all the fixings- it is the Intergra I always wanted.

Favorite Features

The interior rocks- I feel like I am in a space ship. I always look at other interiors and still think this car has the best. The first time I bought it, an Infiniti G35 owner was looking all around it. Jelous? Probably not but at least curious. Phenomenal interior, 6000 miles still smells like new.

Suggested Improvements

I would love to have a NAV system in it. The heated rearview mirrors are useless. I would love to have an MP3 connection. I will probably get something 2007 when it comes out- as long as there are more options. I would like to have all weather floor mats for the back seats.