2006 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Great Sports Car

2006 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Great Sports Car
By David on

2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great, pretty fast for a 2.0L inline four. Quick on the acceleration and grabs corners like a magnet, rides smooth even over very deep pot holes and high speed bumps. At top speed is pretty smooth and stable along with shifting the whole way, pretty good for a 5M base but there's always aftermarket for those days when you wanna get up and go. Did lack a couple of interior options and design for an Acura but still being a sports car, it's awesome. I would recommend for any driver, guess thats why after I bought mine, I now know 5 people who recently bought one as well. Can't go wrong with a Honda.

Favorite Features

Exterior design, transmission and engine, fuel economy. Great for stock but if you're an auto enthusiast then there's a lot of aftermarket parts for this vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

HID and audio system w/ navi, I placed aftermarket HIDs and work a lot better than stock. I also placed an aftermarket DVD/navi system to replace the stock stereo and fits great with a little mods but looks like it was meant to be there.