Baby Born to Run
By RSX 2005 on
2006 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased my Acura after trading in a 2002 Civic. The civic has become small, drab, but excellent gas mileage. I went to view the Acura line; I was impressed with all models. I fell in love with a greenish/metalic gun color unique to any other care I had seen. The sale was very easy: the car sold itself: solid, sporty feeling and pickup; available in manual transmission with a leather interior or a beautiful tan microfiber seat/side interior. My test drive lasted 18 hrs as I moved from Austin to Nashville. At no time during the 1800 mile stretch did I feel cramped, the seat fit my body and was firmly attached to the body, something Civic lacked severely. Leather seats, who needed them..
Favorite Features
It is wonderful having a hatchback again; it provides an amazing amount of storage ability without disturbing the line of the vehicle which is really fine and sporty; the wheels are 16in with fantastic mags that came with the vehicle; firm leather wrapped steering wheel and great sound system.
Suggested Improvements
Offer the larger engine on the RSX model; while the difference is not really felt until you are ready to exceed the speed limit, it may be an improvement; Needs the reg system like the big brothers have: on star and map traveling console. The auto has plenty of room to make this installation easily.