2006 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews 5

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Great car when it's not in the shop
By physast on 09/03/05 12:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for less than a week and have put no more than 400 miles on the car and it has already had the transmission replaced and is in the shop again to fix the same problem. I realize this is an extreme case but it doesn't make things easier on me. I haven't had time to drive the car for fun except back and forth to the dealer to be fixed. Acura is working with me but in a extreme case like this they could replace my car or authorize the dealer to buy it back since it is obviously a lemon. My opinion. Wait to buy the new 2006 RSX till Acura can prove to stand by the cars and recognize a lemon and replace it. Acura can't catch every lemon but I shouldn't be punished for it!

Baby Born to Run
By RSX 2005 on 08/23/05 19:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Acura after trading in a 2002 Civic. The civic has become small, drab, but excellent gas mileage. I went to view the Acura line; I was impressed with all models. I fell in love with a greenish/metalic gun color unique to any other care I had seen. The sale was very easy: the car sold itself: solid, sporty feeling and pickup; available in manual transmission with a leather interior or a beautiful tan microfiber seat/side interior. My test drive lasted 18 hrs as I moved from Austin to Nashville. At no time during the 1800 mile stretch did I feel cramped, the seat fit my body and was firmly attached to the body, something Civic lacked severely. Leather seats, who needed them..