Used 2006 Acura RSX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura Rsx - Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback

View reviews for a specific RSX model:

A Great All Around Choice
By Frank

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I decided it was time to purchase a reliable car that would hold its value, Acura was my choice. The warranties, customer service and quality of these cars are second to none. I needed a daily driver that was sporty, reliable, held its value, and got great gas mileage at a good price. The RSX was all these things. I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I'm in Pa and averaging 31-32 mpg with a little spirited driving in that number. The car gives all its power in the 5- 7k rpm range. It's quite a sound at that rpm. I wanted the S-Type but the insurance premiums made it unrealistic, not to mention having to use Premiums gas. The 5-speed base RSX was the perfect compromise for me.

Favorite Features

Screaming engine at 5-7k rpm, awesome gas mileage, solid suspension with great handling, moon roof, power windows, locks, mirrors, heated side mirrors, hatchback with fold down seats, great warranties & customer service.

Suggested Improvements

A little more power in the lower rpm range, larger rear sway bar.

sweet
By ALEX

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

When my father had purchased the 2004 rsx base model, i didn't like it. But once i drove it, my mind completely changed. The handling and agility impresed me right away. Its short length is deceptive for its roomy front seats. There is little back seat room, but im never back there anyway for me to care. I'm proud to own my 2006 Rsx.

Favorite Features

Roomy front seats, Agility, Sound of the engine, The automatic sports shifter, the whole darn car!

Suggested Improvements

Could increase the power in lower RPMs.

Save fuel and have fun
By Roger

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

The RSX is a great fuel efficent car with hatch back utility. My wife uses the car for commuting to work and shopping.the handling is quick and responsive. The engine and transmission are well mated with quick acceleration and a refined feel.A terrific car for the money. The only negative would be the road noise on bumpy roads

Favorite Features

hathback utility, fuel economy ,styling,handling

Suggested Improvements

improve the ride

I looooove this car!!!!!
By Norma

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is not only a beautiful car, it's also incredibly well built and fun to drive. I looooove my car, inside out. I love it so much- I don't mind paying $430.00 a month for it!

Favorite Features

I love the front and back lights. I also love the charcoal color I chose.

Suggested Improvements

I would improve the sound system on it, that is the only thing that i don't like about the car.

everyday rSx
By russmey

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Its been a great experience to drive a car that can provide 160 hp with v-tech at only a few thousand rpm away.

Favorite Features

doch i-v-tech engine and bucket seats with side airbags.

Suggested Improvements

More hp. stiffer suspension and greater response on the trottle in low rpm range.