2006 Acura RSX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RSX model:
Like A Dream
By Langston on 01/26/06 12:00 PM (PST)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car after owning a Chevy Cavilier and this car is fantastic. I live in Miami and have to be in traffic alot but when I get a break in the road- it zips right out of those tight spots and gets ahead of alot of the other cars. I have been able to get out of traffic where a larger Mustang will get left behind. I don't see alot of RSX's around and when I do I think they look really hot on the road. My friends love my car and I have been challenged to race several times on the road- but of course, I am a safe driver. ;) Overall- this car handles like a pro, it looks great and the chics love it. Black with tinted windows and all the fixings- it is the Intergra I always wanted.

Stellar Sportscar!!
By Adrian on 12/22/05 18:09 PM (PST)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I maintain my RSX and it has never left me stranded. Its performance increased by using the highest octane gasoline. It handles well on curves, corners, turns, etc. It is a quiet ride and moreso its comfort. The shape of the car is out of this world. When I drive, people look at my car and think of it as you would a Ferrari!! I love it...my RSX is my 'baby' and gets rewarded for its quality and superb handling!

RSX
By rjf1966 on 11/29/05 09:47 AM (PST)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have about 450 miles on my RSX, it is a well built car with great attention to details. The biggest suprise is the powertrain, it is very smooth and predictable, up to this point I was an old school guy in regard to bigger is better for engines. Yea my old Z28 would still run these new boy racers into the ground in a race but these cars are very refined and smooth. I love this car. Not one regret at all.

love it
By tina on 11/09/05 14:15 PM (PST)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

bought this for gas mileage (30 mpg/city & hwy combined) & reputation of Acura/Honda. Rear is mostly for stuff/doggies. Fun to drive/6100 miles & no problems. Car is used for work- great manueverability/turnarounds/tight spots. Good acceleration for hwy entrance. Sunroof is far forward so recommend a visor. Aftermarket arm rest avail for between front seats - would be nice if it was easily available. Not a family car. Trunk liner is a must have. Hope Acura looks at Hybrid model in the future as it would be great!

Chic, sporty...
By kristy on 10/17/05 23:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

...dependable, affordable, fun, fast, attractive, just awesome!!!

2nd RSX-S
By Cookinham on 10/01/05 09:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A few weeks ago I turned in my 2003 RSX-S with 40,000 miles for a new 2006 RSX-S. The reason is clear, this is the best and most fun sports car I have ever owned. I want to keep that feeling for as long as I can, so I got a new one. Same color, silver, and everything else is the same. I have owned two Porsches and this is more fun more reliable and a lot cheaper to maintain. If you want a fun car that will not cost you an arm and a leg and that is highly reliable you should get an RSX.

Love it!
By sawjinx on 09/30/05 15:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Sold the SUV for more fuel efficient car and bought a 2005 RSX. I'm averaging 33mpg and not driving in the slow lane, if you know what I mean. Handles tight curves like a champ. A real head turner, too, but not overdone. No complaints. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Familiar yet new.
By dime5150 on 09/21/05 17:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a 2006 RSX. Mine had 3 miles on it and just came off the boat. The car is amazing. It is what the Civic should be and fills in the gap in the lineup. The car is beautiful. The headlights are not only beautiful but functional with great light splash on the road. The interior is very clean and well thought out. The seats are comfortable and attractive with racing inspired looks. The car doesn't scream at you like what the sport enthusiasts want (add aftermarket if you want that) but has that real classy look that will last. These things are hard to find even new. Leather is unneccesary as the cloth is perfect and reminicsent of the type r.

Luv my new RSX
By Rog on 09/17/05 11:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

My new RSX is everything I could hope for in a new car. Rides like a dream! The interior is so comfortable and all the knobs and buttons are very easy to get to and easy to understand. Even the engine compartment is well designed with lots of elbow room. And it's the sexiest car in the lot.

Enough is Enough
By Enough is enough on 09/11/05 00:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura RSX Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

500 miles and the transmission has been replaced and I am still having the problem. I love the car but this is just insane!! You would think that Acura would recognize that this is a lemon and just replace the car, but it looks like I'm going to just go through the loops. I have spent less than 24 hours with my car since I bought it two weeks ago. This is an extreme case I know, but that still doesn't make my car safe and reliable. Acura use to be known for the craftsmanship of there products.. I hope that isn't going away with time. My advice wait and see if there is a recall or something before buying.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.