Well worth the money!
By James on
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
I guess I really have no room for comparison, but this car is great. I went from a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee to a 2005 RSX and it really has exceeded my expectations. The drive is so smooth. I have an automatic with the sports shifter. The sports shifter is the best thing ever. I can treat the car like a stick, but if I get tired of it, I can go back to auto. Also when on the highway when trying to pass cars, I can switch to manual and drop it into 3rd and zip past everyone. Very good performance. Great exterior. I don't see how they can say it’s forgettable; it’s by far one of the most memorable cars in my mind, that’s why I bought one! Inside is sleek and clean. Never been happier!
Favorite Features
I really enjoy the interior. The AC vents can be push closed, flush with the dash. Driver seat comes with the lumbar support for your back and a height adjustment feature. Nothing is cluttered, very sharp.
Suggested Improvements
Only thing I would change would be the backlight for the dash. It’s a harsh red, but you get use to it, but I wouldn't mind if it was a softer color perhaps, maybe a blue? But that’s a personal preference. Other than that, great car!