2005 Acura RSX 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Well worth the money!

2005 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Well worth the money!
By James on

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I guess I really have no room for comparison, but this car is great. I went from a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee to a 2005 RSX and it really has exceeded my expectations. The drive is so smooth. I have an automatic with the sports shifter. The sports shifter is the best thing ever. I can treat the car like a stick, but if I get tired of it, I can go back to auto. Also when on the highway when trying to pass cars, I can switch to manual and drop it into 3rd and zip past everyone. Very good performance. Great exterior. I don't see how they can say itís forgettable; itís by far one of the most memorable cars in my mind, thatís why I bought one! Inside is sleek and clean. Never been happier!

Favorite Features

I really enjoy the interior. The AC vents can be push closed, flush with the dash. Driver seat comes with the lumbar support for your back and a height adjustment feature. Nothing is cluttered, very sharp.

Suggested Improvements

Only thing I would change would be the backlight for the dash. Itís a harsh red, but you get use to it, but I wouldn't mind if it was a softer color perhaps, maybe a blue? But thatís a personal preference. Other than that, great car!