By DJHonda84 on
2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
My previous car was a Mazda MX-5 Miata. I enjoyed it a lot, however due to the need of more passenger and cargo room, I had to replace it. I wanted something that sacrificed as little of the driving experience I had grown accustomed to as possible. I wanted something with two-doors, 4-seat minimum, light-weight, sport-tuned suspension, decent cargo room and fuel economy. I chose the RSX for many reasons. It satisfied the criteria listed above, I had a good ownership experience of a Honda in the past, and the styling fit me. I chose the type-S trim for the same reason anyone else would chose it: more power and tighter suspension than the base model.
Favorite Features
This thing flies! The engine loves to rev all the way to the 8100 RPM redline and sounds great while doing it! Quick, smooth shifting of the six-speed tranny. Seats hold you in position as you whip through tight turns. Good sound system. Low maintenance. Very fun driving experience!
Suggested Improvements
Would like HID headlights and a sound system that could integrate directly with my iPod. I currently connect my iPod to the sound system with a cassette adapter. A limited-slip differential would also be nice.