2005 Acura RSX 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Bought it brand new. Amazing

2005 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Bought it brand new. Amazing Car
By nateprice on

2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought it off the lot in 2005. Have had it for 193000 miles. The only thing I've had to replace is the rear calipers which siezed up at 150,000 miles. Still have the original clutch. No other repair costs. And I drive this thing HARD... Brakes last, tires last, amazing gas mileage. 5 spd manual is fun, 160 hp engine could be a bit beefier. Type S isn't that much faster and requires premium. Friend has type s, He barely accelerates faster up to 60 mph. From 60+ the Type S really accelerates better. Handles amazing! Take turns fast with confidence and ease. Steering is responsive

Favorite Features

Handling, Interior design, Seats are comfortable and don't break down, reliability. High revving, good sounding motor. Cold air intake makes it sound amazing... I love the red lighting. It is brilliant at night and is easy on the eyes. Most durable car ever. Nothing breaks on it. Honda really knows how to make cars. Had a 1995 accord previous to this with a ton of miles and no problems on that either... Might try infiniti for my next car, but something tells me I'll be coming back to honda...

Suggested Improvements

Auxiliary port for music, more horsepower... It is not good in snow, probably because it is so light... Upside to that is you can push it out yourself... Not a lot of technology. Some rattles, and kind of a noisy ride. I like the stiff suspension, but on Michigan roads it can be an annoyance at times.
By rsxowner05
on 10/22/14 09:27 AM (PDT)

Hey dude, I just bought this car, just wondering what is the most mileage you got out of it?