Pocket Rocket
By Alex on
2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
Just purchased my first car out of college and I decided on the RSX type S Magnessium Gray with Titanium interior. I recieved the car with only 2 miles and no one touched it or drove it I am picky with my cars. So far I am very happy with me purchase and look forward to many miles taken it to the redline. If you are in a budget and want a decent and fun car this is it the competition to this car is not worth mentioning since for me it is in its own class. Try one and really get on it and see what you think then drive the not so good contenders.
Favorite Features
Redesigned exterior and LED tailights, new lights that look like a baby RL, but my favorite feature is the high redline and the feeling of driving a streetbike with such a high redline and the availability to kill M3 or G35 coupes with a turbo or Supercharger for $ 3000 dollars. So buy one.
Suggested Improvements
More headroom, HID lights, better paint quality mine only had it two weeks and already has a rock chip. But storage is what it most needs for stuff. Thats about it but all in all I am very happy with my car and Acura Pampering for its customers. Hope the review helped.