My first coupe
By patrick tyrone on
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
This being my first coupe had to be the most exciting. It was the 1st car I laid eyes on as I walked out onto the lot. I was impressed with the ergonomics of its compact yet stylish design that says, Hop in and Go! I will say while the engine loves to rev, the ride can be a bit tight and bouncy, but in this particular car, thats what gives it that race appeal. On the inside, Acura did an outstanding job on the leather seating, simple yet functional. The controls on the dash were again simple, but tied into the whole theme of the vehicle. I did think for this class of vehicle, Acura could have beefed up the audio system, which was not bad, but could be better. All in all, this was a good buy.
Favorite Features
my favorites were the fold down back seats, the holder for the gas cap.The sunroof was great being that it was a standard feature.Perhaps the most appreciative feature was the auto climate control which is normally found on cars a class above.Last but not least, the V-Tech engine, low maintenance.
Suggested Improvements
Better audio system, a trunk release button, fog lights (should be a standard feature on this type of vehicle)