It's worth the money!
By Kamster888 on
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
I just bought my car 12/18/2004 and it was worth the wait and money. The overall design and layout of the car is just so intuitive. Sure there are things lacking such as navigation, HID headlights, and an armrest, but I'm just so pleased with the overall vehicle I can overlook the shortcommings. The performance is good enough for me with the 5 speed auto although I haven't got on it because I'm still breaking it in. I'm surprised how smooth the car rides and it's fairly quiet. I have an 2001 Acura CL Type S and to me the only difference is in the power and the interior quality, rich and soft materials for the headliner, dash, door, and other surfaces. Overall, it's worth the money!
Favorite Features
I like the new, cloth seats, they are more comfortable than previous generations. I'm a big car audio nut and this car is "aftermarket stereo friendly" no weird openings for the headunit and speakers and 110 amp alternator. Decent gas mileage 25/34 with decent HP/torque 160/141.
Suggested Improvements
Nicer materials for the interior surfaces of the doors, dash, and hoodliner. That hard plastic stuff screams cheap.